Excerpt from Bruchko
"In 1967, about a year after the first Motilones had become Christians, Arabadoyca and a small group of other men came to talk to me. They had decided that they wanted to tell the Yuko Indians about Jesus. I had had the same desire earlier and had made a trip back to the Yuko village where I had spent nearly a year.
I hadn't been there for more than an hour before I saw that something had changed. I soon discovered what it was. One of the women whom I had tried to tell about Jesus when I was there the first time had had a vision. As a result, most of the village had accepted Jesus."
I dare say that most Fundamentalists would say that this was demonic - that God doesn't work that way.
Living in Gracious Space
-
[Note: I’m taking a rest from my responsibilities at Lifestream over the
next three weeks, so this will be the last blog I’ll post until later in
October...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment