Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fireproof (Spoilers maybe)

Wife (Donna) and I went and saw "Fireproof" on Saturday. We enjoyed it very much. I thought that the sharing of Christ was handled pretty well. At least, there was no mention of what the person(s) was supposed to "do" after they accepted Christ.

I thought that the two leads did a very good acting job and the situations were very believable.

The other parts were obviously handled by non-professional actors, but were none the less, enjoyable and likable, some even lovable.

It had a great "redemptive" message and the audience (me included) clapped at the end.

I will admit I cried a little throughout the movie as I saw God's hand in the lives of the two protagonists.

In short, if you like movies, and want to see a pretty well done "Christian" picture, I recommend it.

No comments: