Living in Gracious Space
-
[Note: I’m taking a rest from my responsibilities at Lifestream over the
next three weeks, so this will be the last blog I’ll post until later in
October...
4 days ago
4 comments:
I hope you enjoy your trip to DW. My husband and I went in June during their peak season. It was HOT and crowded and I had a ball. I met some really neat psople.
I posted a blog about my Disney adventure. If you'd like to read it, here's the link:
http://forgettingtheformerthings.blogspot.com/2008/06/disney-world-adventure.html
I look forward to reading about your trip when you get back.
The link didn't post very well. The blog is dated June 26, 2008. Maybe you can find it that way instead.
I hope you guys are having fun! I look forward to seeing you when you get back!
Some of us have been waiting very patiently for new posts!
Post a Comment