Friday, August 29, 2008

Rethinking What I've Been Rethinking

I met for about 2 hours with an amazing man today who challenged me about my beliefs. I've already mentioned that when I left my home church 2 months ago after 17 years, that God had "emptied my cup". The only thing I clung to was my faith in Jesus Christ and HIS finished work. He has been building on THAT foundation.

Right now I am in a transitional state - after almost a lifetime of being saved - still a babe in Christ. That being said, I am learning to trust Him, one day at a time. I am anxious for nothing and enjoying my journey. I have faith in the fact that He will restore balance, and finish the good work that He has begun.

Please don't think that I have any special gift or knowledge - I'm just seeking Truth. What I have posted so far here may or may not be. I just want you to see where He leads MY life and maybe challenge your preconceived notions about what we've all been taught, no matter what your background is.

Stay tuned....

No comments: