Wednesday, August 20, 2008

June 27, 2008

This will show where my head was. This is a letter I sent a friend of mine.

XXXXX ,We met with 2 men from XXXX Baptist last night, XXXXX XXXX and XXXX XXXX. I have to tell you they spoke a language that I almost couldn't understand, and are so far ahead of me spiritually that I seem to be starting from square one. They are so far ahead of anyone I know that I can't even put it into words. Who am I and where have I been over the last 10 years? I should have never been put into the leadership positions that I was. I allowed pride to cloud my judgement. I was definitely part of the problem. XXXXX recommended a book called Grace Walk by Steve McVey. I am going to buy it today. I'll let you know what I think, although if I were you, I wouldn't listen to anything I have to say.John

No comments: