Life's Railway to Heaven
Life is like a mountain railroad,
With an engineer that's brave;
We must make the run successful,
From the cradle to the grave;
Watch the curves, the hills, the tunnels;
Never falter, never quail;
Keep your hand upon the throttle,
And your eye upon the rail.
Blessed Savior, Thou wilt guide us,
Til we reach that blissful shore;
Where the angels wait to join us
In thy praise for evermore.
I KNOW the lyrics don't exactly point to an exchanged life, but I still LOVE Southern Gospel, and this is one of the best examples of it.
I hope this link works for those who don't have a Facebook account.
Living in Gracious Space
-
[Note: I’m taking a rest from my responsibilities at Lifestream over the
next three weeks, so this will be the last blog I’ll post until later in
October...
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment